Shipping Instructions for Leading Port
Boarding Instructions Service for the Port Community System of one of the most important Ports in the Mediterranean zone and connection to the main shipping companies in the world.
The Boarding Instructions Service, developed for the largest port in the Mediterranean zone as for freight goods volume, enables to send Boarding Instructions to any shipping company in the world.
Our client needed to have a service covering the whole message and communication electronic process for cargo booking:
- Sending of Boarding Instructions.
- Bill of Lading o B/L.
- Management of Acceptance / Failure.
Innovation Strategies Performance:
- Identification of functional and organizational requirements regarding the Boarding Instructions Service.
- Communication with Aggregators (INTTRA and GTNexus) and with Shipping Companies directly integrated with the PCS.
- Integration with other vertical and horizontal services of the PCS platform.
- Prototypes of every system flow.
- Service Development (Server, Common and Client parts).
- Deployment Testing and Support.
- Evolutionary and perfective maintenance of the Service, improving the system and adapting to new requirements of the business.
- Integration with the main shipping companies in the world (over 28 shipping companies).
- Better control of information and processed information.
- Reduction of errors typical from manual process.
- Homogenisation of booking orders for all shipping companies.
- Obtaining information related to freight goods and how to track and trace it.
- Cost reduction by means of optimization of the process.