T4 High Performance Transformation for the Leading Port in the Western Mediterranean
Message Transformations (among XML, EDI and FP formats) optimised for their transformation, mapping performance and speed.
Development in Microsoft .NET with T4 technology (Text Template Transformation Toolkit) for the transformation/conversion/message mapping among different message version s and different formats (XML, EDI and plain text file) for the Leading Port Community System of the Western Mediterranean.
Our client needed a new message set for the Ground Transport Service, which incorporated improvements and new fields. At the same time a process where user could start to integrate with the PCS with this news message set was required.
With these transformations, users could send and receive messages in the new version and in the different formats, and these would be correctly processed in the PCS nucleus.
Innovation Strategies Performance:
- Identification of functional requirements.
- Creation of documentations or message and format Mapping Guidelines
- Performance study and comparative among T4, XSLT and XSLT “catch” technology
- Transformation Development
- Deployment Testing and Support
- High performance in transformation (shorter processing times, less CPU and lower memory use).
- Better development methodology.
- Better integrations with development common tools (Visual Studio).
- Easily debuggabled and modifiable.
- Total flexibility for queries or complex transformations.